Last Updated: November 10, 2022
BY VISITING, SIGNING UP, USING AND ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE DATA PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUT PRIVACY PRACTICES, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect information, including both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, when you interact with us and the Services, for example when you:
- Access or use the Services
- Create an account with us
- Open or respond to our e-mails
- Contact customer service
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content
“Personal Information” means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. As a general rule, we do not collect Personal Information about you when you visit and/or use the Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting Personal Information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving us your permission to use the information for the stated purpose.
LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
With Your Consent: We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes, and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Through this Website and the associated Services, we may collect information that can identify you when you voluntarily submit it to us. Your Personal Information may include:Your name
Date of birth
Current address or principal place of business
Banking and/or credit card information
Other similar information
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your usage of the Website. Non-Personal Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and device information. The information includes, without limitation:
Device Data – We may collect information such as: the type of computer and/or mobile device you use; the unique device ID of your computer and/or mobile device; the IP address of your computer and/or mobile device; the operating system of your computer and/ or mobile device; and the type of mobile internet browsers of your computer and/or mobile device.
Usage Details – When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
Location Information – When you first visit or use the Website we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, but you may not be able to use the Website and the Services provided by Kinetik without access to your location. We need your location information in order to provide our Services. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
If you do not want us to collect this information, you may either change your device’s privacy settings or do not access or use the Website or the Services.
PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION
We shall not have access to any Protected Health Information or Electronic Protected Health Information, (collectively the “PHI”) of any third party. In the event we inadvertently or accidentally have access to any PHI, we will not use or further disclose any other than as permitted or required by Law. PHI means, subject to the definition provided at 45 C.F.R. § 160.103, individually identifiable health information that we receive from a Covered Entity or a Business Associate or creates, receives, transmits, or maintains on behalf of a Covered Entity for purposes of performing services. We will at all times use appropriate safeguards and comply with the Security Rule at Subpart C of 45 C.F.R. Part 164 (where applicable), with respect to PHI, to prevent use or disclosure of the PHI other than as provided for by this Section. Kinetik will report to any applicable party of any use or disclosure of PHI not provided for or permitted of which it becomes aware, or any security incident of PHI of which it becomes aware.
INFORMATION COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
Cookies (or mobile cookies): We may use “cookies” on our Website to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website.
Web Beacons: Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Website statistics.
Social Ad Platforms: We may also use Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s functionality of re-marketing through their tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting services. This means that if you provided your consent to Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads (including advertisements of third parties) based on your access to the Website, outside of the Website and across the internet. In such event, the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies on your web browser and use such cookies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Website.
CHANGING YOUR DATA COLLECTION SETTINGS
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You may need to adjust the settings on your computer and/or device to restrict the collection of information by the Website, but this may prevent you from accessing all of the features of the Website
Location Information: You can choose whether or not to allow the Website to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts or all of the Website may be inaccessible or not function properly.
Social Ad Platforms: If you wish to opt-out of re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so through each platform directly. PLEASE NOTE that these tracking and targeting by Social Ad Platforms, is provided pursuant to your engagement with the Social Ad Platforms and the actual nature and scope of Personal Information collection and processing performed by such Social Ad Platforms may not be fully known to us. If you would like to learn more or make further inquiries with respect to such nature or scope please refer to each Social Ad Platforms directly.
THIRD-PARTY AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use the Website or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers
Your mobile device manufacturer
Your mobile service provider
Your internet provider
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Website. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, mobile applications and other online sites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Operation, maintain, and improve the Website and Services
- Provide you with the Website and their contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from us
Manage your account
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support, and administrative messages and marketing messages
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests
- Ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device for accessing the Services
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms and Conditions
- Notify you when there are changes to any products or services we offer or provide though the Website
Usage and Analytics
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research
- Analyze advertising effectiveness
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us and our business partners
- Location: We will use location data for the following reasons:
- To provide our Services targeted to the city in which you are located
- To display information that is relevant to your particular location
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information you provide to us whether voluntarily or automatically, may be used and disclosed without limitations, in the following instances:
- With vendors who provide services for us (who are required to protect the Personal Information)
- To report or collect on debts owed to us or our Business Partners
- To a prospective buyer or buyer of Kinetik, or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets
- As part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding
- To comply with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, a warrant during the course of a legal proceedings or otherwise
- To protect and safeguard our copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also disclose Non-Personal Information:
- For the same reasons we might share Personal Information
- With our advertisers for their own analysis and research
- To facilitate targeted content and ads
- With Third-Party Ad Servers to place our ads on the Services and on third-party websites
HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE, WITHDRAW CONSENT OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems or that we otherwise control. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information or ask to withdraw any consent you have previously provided to Kinetik in connection with our use and processing of your Personal Information. Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information the accuracy of which you contest while we verify the status of that data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw your consent, please contact us at: email@example.com. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates, or as we are otherwise permitted under such law applicable to you. While we strive to honor all reasonable requests, please be aware that we backup the data to prevent accidental or malicious destruction of your information. Information on backup servers may take some time to be completely deleted from the system. If you request that we remove you from our system and delete all your information, please note that you may still receive materials while your request is being processed.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal data provided to us from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile services is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. If you suspect that there has been a breach of the security of your data you should contact us and include details of the nature of the breach, the date of the breach, and the full circumstances of the breach.
COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS
We represent and warrant that we will comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, directives and guidelines regarding the collection, use and disclosure of data collected from or about Users or specific devices which apply to the services utilized hereunder (collectively, the “Rules”).The term “Rules” shall include, without limitation, (i) United States Federal Trade Commission Laws regarding the collection, use and disclosure of data from or about users and/or specific devices; (ii) the Children’s Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and (iii) if applicable, the Rules of any other jurisdiction, including and European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“EU GDPR”), rules, regulations and/or directives promulgated by a pertinent Data Protection Act, and all amendments and updates to them or regulations as replaced or superseded from time to time.
NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
We do not direct our Website or Services directly or indirectly towards children. We do not target the Website towards children, nor do we knowingly collect information about children. If we learn that the information of a child under the age of thirteen (13) is stored within its system, we will promptly delete any information in that Account. If you become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please notify us immediately and we will terminate the Account and delete such information.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Kinetik Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
11-48 46th Rd
Long Island City, NY 11101
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act and are effective as of July 6, 2022:
Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that we may collect, or may have collected from consumers in the preceding twelve months, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on how you engage with the Kinetik:
- Identifiers, such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- Personal information as described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 of the California Civil Code, such as a credit card number;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or US federal law, such as age or gender, for example if we conduct user surveys or analysis;
- Commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details;
- Biometric information, such as your voice or appearance, for example if you choose to participate in a demonstration of a speech or image recognition service;
- Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer, for example if you enable location services to enhance your experience through event applications we offer;
- Audio, visual, electronic or other similar information, including when you communicate with us by phone or otherwise;
- Professional or employment-related information, for example data you may provide about your business;
- Inference data, such as information about your preferences; and
- Education information, such as information about enrollment status, fields of study, or degrees, honors, and awards received.
For more information about the personal information we collect, refer to the section above “INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION”.
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that we may have disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the preceding twelve months fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on how you engage with the Kinetik:
- Identifiers, such as your name, address, or phone numbers;
- Personal information as described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 of the California Civil Code, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third-party payment processor;
- Your age, gender, or other protected classifications under California or US federal law, for example if we conduct user surveys or analysis using a third-party service provider;
- Commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third-party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a third-party service provider to help us gather reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services;
- Biometric information, for example if you choose to participate in a demonstration of certain Kinetik services facilitated by a third-party service provider;
- Geolocation data, for example if we enable transportation services from a third party in connection with an Kinetik event;
- Audio, visual, electronic or other similar information, for example if a third-party service provider reviews recordings of customer support phone calls for quality assurance purposes;
- Professional or employment-related information, for example if we provide information to a third-party service provider for verification or registration as part of the Kinetik Offerings; and
- Education information, for example if we facilitate employment or internship recruitment activities for participants
For more information about the personal information we may disclose to third parties for a business purpose, here .Your Rights. You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by us, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
No sale of personal information. In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.